Thursday, March 18, 2010

Big Tease









So I am one of the millions of GTA dwellers that takes the TTC everyday. And what a glorious system that is. Am I right? The passengers are so generous, if they are not sharing whatever virus has plagued them that day then they are graciously taking up as many seats and poles as possible with their bags and bodies so that you can get some exercise surfing the subway. How sweet. And the Toronto Transit Commission has made the fare $3 so that you don't waste any of your extra hard earned money on something you may regret later. Anyways, complaining aside...

Sometimes, if I'm lucky, while riding the rocket I'll see an ad of some merit and interest. Its hard not to appreciate a great ad on the subway, its the only thing to look at other than all the other people excited about their morning commute. A coworker of mine told me to look out for these "Unlimited ads" and we couldn't figure out what they were for. Teaser ads, as annoying as they can be, are really fun to investigate and definitely start conversations. This one bothered me because I couldn't figure out what it was for. The photography is great and the simple layout and concept is so attractive. I googled them and found out they are for a new cell phone provider called Public Mobile who offers talk and text plans for $40 a month. The catch is they don't have the greatest coverage. Its only located in the GTA and Quebec. But for a newcomer I think they are at least exposing themselves well. They got my attention. Glad I could put my mind to rest on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment