Friday, March 19, 2010

Dazzling Dalser

It’s no secret that I have a love for movies, and really enjoy being on top of the trailers when they come out. I stumbled across this trailer recently. This isn’t ground breaking news, this film was in the Toronto film festival in September but it passed by my radar. Its called Vincere and it’s a gripping story about Mussolini’s first wife, Ida Dalser. Once Mussolini was in power their relationship was hidden from all records and kept a secret eventually resulting in Ida being forced into a psychiatric hospital. Poor woman was then shipped off to an island in Venice, where she died in 1937. Mussolini was such an asshole.

Anyways… I did a bit of research on Ida Dalser and am really excited to get my eyes on this movie. Take a look at the trailer and see for yourself. Happy Viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment