Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Helping

It seems, my friends, that I've entered that time in my life where important steps are being taken by those all around me. Everyday a new friend is getting married, or getting pregnant. Now I have to say its not my time in the spotlight yet, but I love being a part of my friends special days in any way I can.

I've started helping a few friends make things for their events and I've really enjoyed the process and the outcome. Here are a few of the designs I have done.
This is a ticket for my friend Joanne's Jack and Jill. I love making Jack and Jill tickets. They always have such fun themes and are a great way to connect in a less formal setting with friends before the wedding. This ticket had a perforated raffle ticket on the bottom too for a door prize.

This is a mommy-to-be advice card that I made for my friend Ashley's baby shower. She doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl so I didn't make the colours and imagery gender specific. I thought the birds were sweet.

1 comment:

  1. You are soo talented my friend and what a lovely thing to help with. Those details can be among the most tedious and stressful things to have to deal with and unfortunately some people don't understand how much work needs to go into that stuff!!! I HAVE been there and I'm sure Joanne must be thrilled with how those invites look and your friend Ashley's too. Pat yourself on the back Amy (again if you already have) Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete